We're always giving stuff away on 101.5 KIKS & 1370 KIOL!
Keep listening to grab your share of the free stuff!
You can win every month in our prize drawings on KIKS! Birthday winners get dinner for two from Sam & Louie's and dessert from Scoops and More in Iola. Winners are drawn at the beginning of the month.
GENERAL CONTESTING RULES
Iola Broadcasting Inc. ("Iola Radio") will conduct its contests substantially as described in these general contesting rues, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prizes. All prizes must be claimed within thirty (30) days of the giveaway unless otherwise stated in the contest's official rules. A valid photo ID may be required to claim any prizes. Certain prizes are date specific and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, Iola Radio reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award the winner's prize, in its sole discretion.
2. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents. All prize winners must be at least 18 years of age. If the contest is open to minors, a parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor may be asked to sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize. Unless otherwise stated in the official contest rules, only one (1) prize per person per contest. Iola Radio reserves the right to disqualify any contestant in its sole discretion. Employees of Iola Radio, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. Participating sponsors and their employees are not eligible to win a prize from that sponsor or register for a prize at that location.
3. Telephone and Internet Disclaimer. If a contest is a call in or text to win contest and/or a telephone is needed to participate in the contest, Iola Radio disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call or text due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond Iola Radio's control, or otherwise. For all contests, Iola Radio disclaims all liability from delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. Entry forms in a register-to-win contest must be handwritten. No photocopies or mechanical reproductions of entry forms is permitted. Contestants listening to the Station via the internet stream are advised that there is a delay between the time the cues to call are made on the air and when they are heard over the internet and therefore will be at a disadvantage over those contestants listening over the air. Listeners to the online stream may not be able to timely participate in any station-conducted on-air contests.
4. Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant Iola Radio exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, likenesses in connection with the promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
5. Release. By participating in the contest, each participant, and winner waives any and all claims of liability against Iola Radio, its employees and agents, sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the contest, or from the use of any prize.
6. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Iola Radio personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. All decisions will be made by Iola Radio and are final.
7. Compliance with Law. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Iola Radio may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the contest at any time. Iola Radio disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of any Contest. Iola Radio shall follow the applicable laws for conduction contests, as required by local, state and federal law.